E-SPORTS IS LAUNCHING SOON IN SAN ANTONIO!
To receive information and notifications regarding our upcoming E-Sports Leagues and Events, please register for our E-Sports League Launch Notification List.NOTIFY ME
Looking to play E-Sports in San Antonio?
- 10 regular season matches
- 2 matches played per league night against 2 different opponents
- Each match is a total of 3 games against your opponent
- Playoffs for top teams
- Championship Prizes
- Champ Swag
- $50 site credit that can be placed towards any future leagues/tournaments
- Make sure latest version of game is downloaded
- Registration links and league information
- IMPORTANT: must have an Epic Gamer Tag and Discord handle
GENERAL RULESTeams will be scheduled against two opponents each week of the regular season. The teams with the best record at the end of the season will make the playoffs and compete for the championship. Teams MUST HAVE A DISCORD ACCOUNT and check in with their opponent at the scheduled time of their match. Failure to join the discord server will result in disqualification from play. Format for the league will be 2v2. Teams can have up to three players on their team in order to make sure they have a full team each week. Teammates may swap out from game to game if all players are available to play each week.
- Before each game, a member from the team MUST MESSAGE your opponent on Discord to confirm the start of the match!
- If a player doesn’t reach out to their opponent either before the match or within 30 min of the scheduled start time, they will forfeit the match.
- If you can’t compete at the time of your scheduled match, it is your responsibility to coordinate with the opponent and set up another match time. Message league office about rescheduled match.
- Each match must be completed before the following week's game.
- The home team on the schedule will be the host team for the first game of the series.
- The match host will be the blue team and the other one will be the orange team.
- Regular season matches will be best of 3 format until the championship which will be Best of 5 format.
- Match Rules:
- Game mode: Standard
- Team size: 2v2
- Bot difficulty: none
- Arena : DFH stadium
- Match length : 5 minutes
- Series length: 3 games
- Respawn time: 3 seconds
- Everything else: default
- Once registration closes, league administrators will create the full schedule, post it online, and email participants to know it is available.
- The participant who is scheduled as the home team will set up the match lobby and invite the away participant to the match.
- The winning team is responsible for recording the score through the discord server.(Discord server channel is provided after registration for the league is complete)
- Each team will be scheduled to play two opponents each week.
- You will play two series against each of your opponents.
- Each series is best two out of three.
- The teams with the best record at the end of the regular season will advance to the playoffs.
- Tiebreaker 1: Head to Head
- Tiebreaker 2: Point Differential
- Tiebreaker 3: Points Scored
DISCONNECTION RULES / FORFEIT POLICYPlayers have 30 minutes from the start of the scheduled match to check-in and start the game with their opponent before the match is declared a forfeit. All communication will run through the Discord channel and the league operator. We highly recommend recording video and/or taking a screenshot of any game disconnection evidence in case of a dispute. If a game is disconnected, and a league official IS NOT there to observe, then the competitors will use their judgment on how to restart the game. If the two competitors cannot agree, then the competitors must finish the remaining time of the match, keeping the score the same as it was in the game that got disconnected.
CONCLUSIONWe enforce a “Zero Tolerance Policy” in regards to behavior of league and tournament players. Taunting, trash-talking, or abusive language will not be tolerated. League officials will have the right to reprimand or eject players depending on the severity of the situation. Unsportsmanlike activities including (but not limited to) trolling, cheating, and bullying will not be tolerated. Participants who cannot follow this rule will be eliminated from registering in leagues/tournaments (without refund), and banned from upcoming events. Examples of these offenses are:
- Repeatedly committing penalties to slow the game down
- Verbal or written abuse via any communication platform
- Disconnection glitching