Sand Volleyball Official
Enrich your active lifestyle with SPORTSKIND. We offer premier sports leagues and team experiences for young professionals to cultivate a well-balanced life through team sports, fitness and wellness.
SPORTSKIND was inspired by the experiences and passion of longtime rec sports teammates and their vision of creating better sports experiences, celebrating the competitive spirit, and developing a social community and culture around team sports. Built on a deep love for sports, and inspired by teamwork and performance, we are committed to providing the best team sports leagues and experiences for our members, staff and community.
Stay active, stay balanced and stay connected with SPORTSKIND.
SPORTSKIND is looking for a personable, dependable person to join our team as a Sand Volleyball Official in Houston, TX!
At SPORTSKIND, we aim to enrich people’s lives by keeping them active, balanced and connected through team sports, fitness and overall wellness. We are a growing athletics company and a leader in the adult recreation space in Houston. We are looking for a team player and someone as determined and excited as we are to build up an active, social, athletic, and fun community in Houston.
If you eat, sleep, and breathe Volleyball, and you are looking for a fun job in a competitive environment, SPORTSKIND just might be your second home.
- Thorough knowledge of the game of Volleyball
- Evening availability
- Strong communication skills – must be personable yet comfortable having authority
- Reliable and punctual
- Previous officiating or playing experience preferred
- Arrive early to athletic venue to inspect and set up for competition
- Officiate games to ensure that game rules are observed
- Record scores and upload them at the end of each game
- Provide the best environment and experience possible for all of our competitors
- Proudly represent SPORTSKIND as a highly visible and accessible member of our team
Apply for this Job (HOU)
Job application form.