Get into shape & make new friends, with our offerings of other Fitness Programs presented by SPORTSKIND! Current and upcoming programs include :
- Gym Classes
- And so much more !!!
- 🏆⛳ 🏌🏾 🎳 🧘🏾♀️🥇
- This rec league is open to all skill levels.
- Games will be played at Spare Birdie.
- Join as a Team Captain and fill your team’s roster.
- Minimum 6 players.
- Join solo or with a friend as a Free Agent and we’ll place you on a team. You can request your teammate when you register.
- The listed league dates are projected and tentative. Actual start date and other league dates may change based on circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus and related facility operations.
- Game Times: 7pm-10pm
- 7 regular season matches
- Playoffs for top teams
- Drink specials
- Team Shirts (first 8 included – $10 for each additional)
- Championship Prizes
- 4v4 Bowling with a 6 player roster minimum for a complete team. There are no gender requirements in the breakdown of your team roster.
- A minimum of 3 players are needed for an official game.
- The top 3 scores count as the cumulative final score at the end of each match.
- Each team bowls one match per week for seven weeks. 7 regular season games. No more than 4 bowlers at a time.
- The team with the highest cumulative score shall be the winner of the match.
- Any missing rostered players from a match (less than 4) will be awarded a score of 100.
SCORINGStandard bowling scoring as calculated by the kiosk is used. A game of bowling consists of ten frames. In each frame, the bowler will have two chances to knock down as many pins as possible. Each team should follow the predetermined player/bowling order designated before the game from frame to frame. If a bowler can knock down all ten pins with their first ball, he/she is awarded a strike. If the bowler can knock down all 10 pins with the two balls in the same frame, he/she is awarded a spare. If the bowler knocks down all 10 pins in the tenth frame, the bowler is allowed to throw 3 balls for that frame.
- Any and all uncompleted frames will yield a score of 0.
- The top 3 scores (in culmination) are taken as your team’s score at the end of each match.
- Final scores will be reported to a designated SPORTSKIND staff member. The team with the higher cumulative score will be the winner.
- Bowling shoes are not provided and may be rented from the bowling alley. Bowling balls are included with registration and are provided at the bowling alley.
- Players may provide their own legal equipment. The registration fee remains the same whether or not a player uses their own equipment. SPORTSKIND is not responsible for any damage to a player’s personal equipment.
- All players must pick up their shoes and secure their ball prior to the scheduled start time in order to ensure every game begins and ends on time.
- Please notify the staff that you are with the SPORTSKIND Bowling League when requesting your shoes for the evening.
- All players must wear a SPORTSKIND league shirt or a SPORTSKIND Championship shirt.
- If you have more than 4 on your roster, you can rotate players in as subs (you are not required or allowed to change the name of each sub).
- A minimum of two players from the team's roster must be present to field a team. Picking up a 3rd player from within the league to play a game is allowed at the discretion of the official. A 4th player will only be allowed at the approval of the opposing team since you can play an official league game with 3 players.
- As a sub, you can't bowl for more than one person per game (you sub for the same person/slot for the entire match).
LENGTH OF GAMESA regulation match lasts 45 minutes from the designated start time or until both teams complete 10 frames. A winner will be determined by the highest cumulative total at the end of the 10 frames or the 45 minute time limit.
PLAYOFFSThe playoffs will take place in the 8th and final week. The number of teams competing in the playoffs will be determined by the total number of teams in the league and will consist of a single elimination bracket. No substitutes will be allowed during playoffs from opposing teams and all players must have already played in at least one regular season game and are on the league roster/waiver.
WAIVERSIn order to participate in the league, each participant must register online and sign the team waiver. Players must sign the waiver in order to be eligible for playoffs.
PLAYOFFS ELIGIBILITYPlayers who have been placed on the roster and signed the waiver are eligible for the regular season and playoffs. Any player protests in the playoffs must be done before a game.
- If your team forfeits a game during the season, the following rules apply:
- First Offense: Loss of game.
- Second Offense: Loss of game and lost ability to make playoffs.
- Third Offense: Removal from the league.
- If you know in advance that your team is going to forfeit a game, we encourage you to contact us so we can inform your opponent.
- Teams have until ten minutes past the designated start time to field a full squad (or the league minimum of players required according to rules). If at that time a team is unable to field a legal team, they forfeit the game. The teams may utilize the playing field during their allotted time to play an unofficial game. The official score will be marked as a loss with the respective forfeit score.
- We enforce a “Zero Tolerance Policy” in regard to behavior of players, managers, and fans. Taunting, trash talking, or abusive language will not be tolerated. Officials and league staff will have the right to reprimand or eject players, managers, or fans depending on the severity of the situation. Abusive behavior toward the official will not be tolerated. An ejection carries a one game suspension (including the current game). In extreme cases, the player will be asked to leave the premises without refund. The severity of the punishment will be based on the discretion of the official and league staff.
- Only CAPTAINS of respective teams are allowed to approach the staff with questions or concerns in a respective manner. Teams charging the “field of play” to question or complain a call will be subject to automatic forfeit for that game.
- Alcohol and smoking is not allowed in proximity of the lane and where the release of the ball is (following the guideline of each facility).
- Any rules not covered or protests will be handled by the League Coordinator.
- There will be no refunds allowed for rain delays or cancellations. If the league is postponed due to weather, we will reschedule to a later date. There will be no refunds if you are not able to furnish a team on the makeup date.
- FIGHTING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. ANY INSTANCES OF FIGHTING MAY RESULT IN A TEAM FORFEIT OF THE TOURNAMENT WITHOUT REFUND AND POSSIBLE EXPULSIONS FROM FUTURE TOURNAMENTS.
- ALL DECISIONS OF THE LEAGUE STAFF ARE FINAL. THE LEAGUE STAFF SHALL ALSO HAVE THE FINAL AUTHORITY TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO GAME SCHEDULES, GAME DURATION. AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE RULES OR OF THE LEAGUE.