Looking for an exciting way to combine two of your favorite sports, meet up with friends, be outdoors and compete for prizes (and laughs)? Join us for FootGolf! In this fun and friendly sport, the goal is to kick a soccer ball into a (soccer sized) hole in as few kicks/strokes as possible. There are fairways, sand traps and putting greens, as well as longest drive and closest to the pin prizes, and a 19th hole stop at the end to cap off your day on the links. Sign up as a team with friends or join individually and we’ll connect you with other FootGolfers!REGISTER NOW
- Round of Footgolf for team of 4
- Team Shirts
- Snacks & Refreshments Included
- Championship Prizes
- Prizes for closes to the pin
- Prizes for longest drive (men's and women's)
Schedules & Standings
THE GAMEThe game of FootGolf consists of playing a ball with the foot from the starting place, usually called “Teeing zone”, until the ball is inside the hole, with one or more kicks according to the following rules. It is played on FootGolf Courses, that consist of 18 holes of different lengths and a relative expected number of kicks needed to finish them (defined as PAR – min. 3 and max. 5). Along the holes, players must face designed obstacles, such as water hazards and bunkers, before getting to the green.
BEGINNING OF THE GAMEThe tournament will be a shotgun start which means teams will start at the same time from different holes on the course. Once the tournament begins, please keep pace with the group in front of you.
TEAM SIZEThere are also no gender requirement rules in Footgolf. Teams are designed to play with four (4) players however you may play with three (3).
RULES OF THE GAMEFormat: 18 hole - four person tournament.
- Teams of four will take turns kicking their ball from the teeing zone to the pin.
- Each time a player makes contact with the ball it counts as a kick (stroke).
- All holes will conclude when the soccer ball comes to rest in the bottom of the cup.
- If a ball comes to rest in a hazard (sand, rough, water, etc), players have the option to play the ball.
- If a ball is unplayable, the player must bring the ball to the edge of the hazard. Then take two steps inward and drop the soccer ball. The drop will result in a one kick penalty.
- When a ball is being played out of a sand bunker, players may not get a running start nor can they scoop the ball out.
RULES OF THE COURSE
- NO CLEATS
- Masks required
- Must wear close toed shoes
- BYOB(no glass)
- Dogs are allowed but must remain on leash