Graphic Design Intern
Enrich your active lifestyle with SPORTSKIND. We offer premier sports leagues and team experiences for young professionals to cultivate a well-balanced life through team sports, fitness and wellness.
SPORTSKIND was inspired by the experiences and passion of longtime rec sports teammates and their vision of creating better sports experiences, celebrating the competitive spirit, and developing a social community and culture around team sports. Built on a deep love for sports, and inspired by teamwork and performance, we are committed to providing the best team sports leagues and experiences for our members, staff and community.
Stay active, stay balanced and stay connected with SPORTSKIND.
SPORTSKIND is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our growing team and help us achieve our next stage of rapid growth – intended for SUMMER 2022.
The ideal candidate is a highly-creative individual who is passionate about their craft. As our Graphic Design Intern, you’ll have the chance to concept and design effective and engaging physical and print assets that ensure a cohesive look and feel that’s consistent with brand guidelines across all external marketing channels.
In this role you will report to the Director of Marketing while working in cooperation with our operations team to assist in League Management, Marketing, Event Planning, and General Operations.
- Concept and create creative marketing assets that maintain a high level of professionalism and brand integrity.
- Produce materials to include but are not limited to social media images, event signage, promotional materials, presentations and more.
- Prioritize a wide variety of design projects while being able to work within tight deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Color correct and edit photography.
- Build emails and web pages within WordPress to support execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Assist with developing content for SPORTSKIND social media channels to include Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Enrolled in or graduated from a Bachelor’s Degree program in Graphic Design.
- Minimum 2 years of graphic design experience.
- The ability to ideate, concept, and create premium graphic design.
- Professional team-player, collaborative, and open to feedback.
- Immaculate attention to detail and the ability to self-manage deadlines.
- Strategic, self-motivated, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful.
- Dynamic communicator with the ability to write, present, and share ideas articulately.
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) required.
- Intermediate experience with color theory, typography and layout required.
- Bonus if you have proficiency with building slides in PowerPoint, familiarity working within WordPress and/or experience with creating and editing video.
- Professional development
- Course credit, as applicable
- Employee parties and perks
- Tons of new friends and connections
- Company swag and apparel
- Free entry to our leagues and tournaments
Interested students should submit a resume and a link to an online portfolio.